This is a copy/paste from https://github.com/JosephDuffy/Persist/, with a couple of small tweaks:
- Only tests iOS; macOS, tvOS, and watchOS were removed
- Coverage is not uploaded to Codecov; I don't have permission to add the project
- Xcode 11.5 is used; this is the latest stable version
- v2 of the cache action is used; this is the latest stable version
It will do the following:
- Perform a release when a tag starting with
v1.1.0-rc1) will be marked as pre-release
- Build and upload docs to the
gh-pagesbranch as part of releases
- Run tests against iOS when a commit is pushed
Note that the cache is not as useful as it could be right now; Swift likes to rebuild things based on inodes so the cache is largely (maybe entirely) discarded, but will be useful in a future Swift release.
You'll need to create an orphaned
gh-pages branch for the docs since I don't have permissions. I don't think it needs an initial commit, although maybe you can't push an empty branch? I've never tried.